Established in the year 2012, the Fossil Cove Brewing Company calls Fayetteville, AR their home and they make it their mission to provide good quality of craft beers to Arkansas and Ozarks. Being named after their favorite fossil laden cove on Beaver Lake’s shores (the water source of the brewery), the company love every corner of the world and all that they offer. You can find them at the establishments of Northwest Arkansas or you may visit their Fayetteville Tasting Room.
Situated in Fayetteville, AR, their Tasting Room is a prime location for you to experience what they offer. This room is open all throughout the week. You can visit their tasting room to check out the best selections of available Fossil Cove.
They have a rotating selection of beers for to-go and on tap so that everyone will surely have something from there. If you do not drink beer, Fossil Cove also has a selection of hard ciders, coffee, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks. You can browse their extensive merchandise selection in your visit.
Fossil Cove is pet and family friendly but you need to ensure that you leash your pets and keep them in their patio.
Tasting Room Hours:
Sunday 7:30am – 9:00pm
Monday 7:30am – 9:00pm
Tuesday 7:30am – 9:00pm
Wednesday 7:30am – 9:00pm
Thursday 7:30am – 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am – 10:00pm
Saturday 7:30am – 10:00pm
- La Brea Brown (Belgian-style Brown Ale)
- Paleo Ale (American Pale Ale)
- IPA #3 (Indian Pale Ale)
- Birch Ave Blonde (American Blonde Ale)
- Session IPA (Indian Pale Ale)
- Blackberry Cream (Cream Ale brewed w/ lactose sugar and blackberry puree)
- T-Rex Tripel (Belgian-style Tripel)
- Oatty Stout (Oatmeal Stout)
Limited / Seasonal Release
These are available in 4 packs, 6 packs, and drafts across NWA. Their seasonal offerings mirror the region as well as their favorite adventures.
- Coffee IPA (Indian Pale Ale brewed with coffee)
- Anniversary Saison (Saison)
- Evolution Series: T-Rex on Peaches (Barrel Aged Belgian-Style Tripel w/ added fruit)
- Orange Cream Ale (Cream Ale)
- Krush (German-style Kölsch)
- Sabertooth Saison (Saison brewed w/ Savoy Tea)
Do you want to explore a very scenic park? You should try Wandering Through Bayyari Park!